Rona's Wedding Thoughts

Thoughts on the institution of marriage, the insanity of the wedding industry, the small joys and large annoyances of wedding planning, and the pulse of love that's at the heart of why I'm doing this.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Few Precious Images



Sadly, I don't have very many wedding photos right now, as our photographer is still editing the (undoubtedly) thousands of pictures he and his wife snapped that day, and while I totally understand that I have been jonesing for some photos to help me relive our big day. So here are a few (unfortunately low resolution) images to tide me over 'til we get the 'real' ones that we paid for. Enjoy!



This is H. and I sitting during the ceremony, not sure which part. That's his father in the background (everyone who hadn't met H.'s father before was saying how much they look alike. I think it's cute and says a lot about the power of parenting that H. loves to wear hats like his dad too!)



My friends at CFJ wanted to see my shoes! My co-worker C. is especially a big shoe-diva.


This is me with friend Yvonne, who took these photos. Thanks Yvonne!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the front of your dress is super cool!

October 6, 2008 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your shoes. So stunning!

February 8, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home