Rona's Wedding Thoughts

Thoughts on the institution of marriage, the insanity of the wedding industry, the small joys and large annoyances of wedding planning, and the pulse of love that's at the heart of why I'm doing this.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Frackin' Around...

...with my template! Tsk-tsk if you were thinking I was going to talk about naughty, sowing-my-wild-oats-before-settling-down kinds of things. I would NEVER discuss those kinds of things in my blog. (Wink)

Seriously, though, I've been really irritated with the new template/interface on Blogger (I couldn't figure out a way to enable comments for God's sake!) so I finally reverted back to the 'Classic' template, et voila! My comments have magically appeared. But I'm still figuring out how to not make the links I add show up in a different font than everything else, and how to make things look a little bit nicer. I know a grant total of like two short lines of HTML code, so I will be enlisting the help of none other than my lovely fiance, H., to help me. You see, he's a web programmer/designer on top of all the other fabulous and lovely things he is.

So please be patient with me and my blog as we tweak and work out the kinks. Oh yeah, and I'm having the first meeting of my bridal party this weekend! We're going to come up with a more interesting name for them--they're all good friends that are helping us plan our wedding and who will be in the wedding in some way. It should be a fun meeting.

And as far as the other f**kin' around, believe me I've lived my fair share of party days and wild young nights. One of the reasons I'm getting married and looking so forward to having kids is that I'm quite content with my memory of those years, and the fun I had, but I'm also quite ready to get domestic, stay home, clean my kid's snot from her face, and let H. make me brown rice and veggie stir-fry. Ah, the glorious boredom of settling down!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home